Have you ever need to routinely click on something?
Have you ever wish that you could automate that?
Well maybe now you are lucky. This free program allows you to do it as you want.
A full-featured autoclicker with two autoclicking modes: at your dynamic cursor position and at a predetermined location. You may also set the maximum number of clicks (or left as infinite).
- Choose whether to follow your cursor or click at a fixed spot
- Set the amount of times to click (or unlimited)
- Choose between which mouse button to click as
- Pick between single clicking, double clicking or triple clicking
- Change the hotkeys
- Convenient - Hotkeys work while application is in background
- Settings are saved (includes last fixed location)
- Free and Open Source
- Clean User Interface
- Low CPU usage
- No advertisements or malware
- Virus Free (The amount of autoclickers with viruses out there are uncountable)